Weekly or monthly
What we cover
• How to express anger "cleanly"
• How to stop your anger affecting you emotionally and physically
• How to stop taking things too personally
• How to control your thoughts and mistaken beliefs
• What anger is - and what anger is NOT
• Understanding the difference between rage and anger
• The regressive power of historical anger
• Anger from the perspective of a child, adult and parent
• Why stress fuels your anger
• How to manage stress plus techniques for resolving conflict
• How negative emotional cycles work and how to interrupt them
• How to avoid shame spirals
• The six rules of anger management
- IS IT FOR YOU?
• Is anger disrupting your relationship at home or at work?
• Does anger get in the way of realizing your ambitions or relationships?
• Does uncontrolled anger hinder your potential to be constructively assertive?
• Do you experience angry outbursts or break into tears instead of clearly expressing your needs and setting boundaries?
• Do you experience anger, stress or frustration related to a challenging life change, such as new working conditions, a relocation, or a new family constellation?
You are not alone.
Anger is a normal feeling that everyone experiences. It can serve the purpose to flag that something is not right and needs to be addressed.
Expressed in the right way, anger is constructive. But uncontrolled it can be disruptive and in a worst case scenario, lead to violence and harm. At Anger Management International we help you to expand your awareness of what triggers your anger and guide you to explore new, drama-free ways to express your feelings and needs in constructive and assertive ways.
Please note; we DO NOT work with domestic violence issues. Click links below for support:
For more information, and for making an appointment, please fill out the information here below and send an email to:
All information is treated with discretion and respect.
New in Stockholm 2018
Stress and Anger Management International has over ten years of experience with individuals, and clients from international organisations and corporations. We understand the demands of relocation, and the toll it takes on family and work dynamics. We are now offering our services in Stockholm, Sweden.